OverviewEnjoy both Da Nang and Hue on this tour and visit and study about the royal culture of Vietnam with the Nguyen dynasty. Your local guide will show you around such attractions as The Marble Mountains and caves of Da Nang, Hue's Imperial Royal Citadel, the Imperial Tombs, Thien Mu Pagoda, the Perfume River, and more.
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourAt the start of your tour, your driver and a local guide will pick you up and transfer you to the Marble Mountains in Da Nang to explore the caves and pagoda. Afterwards, make a short visit to a local stone crafts village nearby. Jump on board the vehicle and head towards Hue, going over Hai Van pass and stop for a picture on the peak overlooking Lang Co Beach and Da Nang city.
Observe the beautiful views on the way with trains, rice paddy fields, water buffalo and other livestock. Stop at the Cau Hai Lagoon by the road for taking pictures of fishermen and farmers.
At around noon, arrive at Hue City and have lunch in a garden restaurant. Gaze over the Perfume River and afterwards visit the most attractive sites of the old capital such as the Khai Dinh and Tu Duc Tombs, Thien Mu Pagoda and the Imperial Citadel.
Prior to your return to your hotel in Da Nang, stop by an oyster farm on the way or grab a bamboo souvenir per your request.
Inclusions for Da Nang And Hue Full-Day Tour From Da Nang
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Da Nang And Hue Full-Day Tour From Da Nang
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Medical insurances
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Only available for booking if your stay is in Da Nang city
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.