Located between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang has a very good location in Central of Vietnam. It is the bridge connecting the two World Heritage Sites recognized by UNESCO Hue & Hoi An. Moreover, this city is considered the most worth living city in Vietnam with beautiful scenic landscapes, amazing cuisine, and friendly people. You will be surprised to know that in December 2014, Da Nang was voted as Top Travelers Choice Destination On The Rise in 2015 by Tripadvisor.
- Visit Son Tra peninsula: Linh Ung pagoda
- Explore Marble Mountain (Am Phu cave)
- Pick up time: 8.00 AM. End time: 2.00 PM.
- Pick-up: Your hotel in Hoi An
- Drop- off location: Your hotel in Hoi An
- Tour type: group tour
- Minimum 2 pax
- We only provide FREE pick up for hotels located in the center.
- 8.30 AM: Pick up hotels around Hoi An
- 9.30 AM: Visit Marble Mountain (Am phu cave)
- 11.00 AM: Transfer to Linh Ung Pagoda in Son Tra Peninsula
- 12.30 PM: Lunch
- 1.30 PM: Tour ends. Transfer back to Hoi an
- 2.00 PM: Arrive Hoi an hotels