Da Nang Evening Tour Including Massage And Dinner
OverviewEnjoy a chance for a bit of indulgence on your Vietnam trip--a hot stone massage at a luxury spa and dine at one of Da Nang’s nicest restaurant venues. Then take a short tour of this dynamic city, including the famous Dragon Bridge, which breathes fire every weekend.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Relax at a luxury spa. The therapists will offer you a perfect restorative hot stone massage. You will also be able to enjoy other different massages such as foot massages or body massage.
Da Nang by night is very noisy and crowded with visitors from all over the world. The city with nine beautiful bridges designed with different models and these bridges have made up a complex of distinct infrastructure for Da Nang City. Many activities are often celebrated in this city. Considered as a Singapore City, Da Nang has developed very dramatically in recent years. Especially, taking a tour around the city at night, you can enjoy the comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
After leaving the spa salon, you will enjoy dinner at Da Nang caf & restaurant a very attractive venue. Then, take a short tour of the city to experience its fresh vibe and view; including Dragon Bridge, the modern dragon-shaped bridge that crosses the Han River at Bach Dang traffic circle. This unique bridge provides the shortest road link from Da Nang International Airport to other main roads in Da Nang City and a more direct route to My Khe Beach and Non Nuoc Beach on the eastern edge of the city. The Dragon Bridge breathes fire every Saturday and Sunday night.
Inclusions for Da Nang Evening Tour Including Massage And Dinner
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Hot stone massage (optional foot massage or body massage)
- Bottle drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Da Nang Evening Tour Including Massage And Dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.