Da Nang Historical And Rural Area Sights Including Sea Food Lunch On The Beach
OverviewQuite a few old sites still exist in Da nang. Most are overgrown with brush, of have been converted to Vietnamese military facilities. There is an old Air Force/Army communication site located about half way up Monkey Mountain that is still relatively intact. There are still two huge "Tropo" billboard radio antennas standing that were part of a comm link to Pleiku. You can drive by the site and take a peek, but dont go wandering inside the compound as its used by a Viet Telecom company as a Cell tower site.At the top of the mountain you can find an old Helo pad and what remains of a HAWK SAM missile battery site. The Vietnamese have placed a sign at the entrance describing it as an "American Air Base" even though its only several acres in size. Also near the top is the old Marines MACS (and AF) Air Control radar site which is now being actively used by the Vietnamese.
Know More about this tour
Da Nang, the largest city in Central Vietnam, boasts the best of both worlds beaches where you can get a suntan and mountains which offer a cool atmosphere; historical sites and local memeries.Of course, a trip to the magnificent coastal city of Da Nang wouldnt be complete without spending time along the pristine beaches. Bask in the waters of My Khe Beach and let your skin be sun-kissed. Theres no other way to enjoy a tropical country but to enjoy the warmth of the sun!Ready to fall in love with the natural delights and old local soldiers of Da Nang? Go ahead and get ready to be mesmerized with wondrous views, as well as good food and friendly people.
Tour guide and driver will meet you at hotel lobby in Da Nang or Hoi An drivingto marble mountains in Da Nang city.
The Marble Mountain is a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements and is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Temple. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the summit. Marble Mountain is also home to Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a unique craft village. Situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years. After that go ahead to the underground tunnel or base and try to go under ground with family's owner to understand about the war.
The following trips would be Da Nang Museum with historical monuments and exhibition.
You will also admire the beutiful bridges in Da Nang city such as Dragon bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge, Han river and American built walking bridge. The Da Nang city halls and some contructions built by the French are also visited.
Sea food lunch is provided when ever you want and a good seat by the beach will be reserved, after lunch you may walk along the beach to relax and take some good photo of Son Tra pensinsula (monkey mountain) with high Laddy Buddha statue and Tho Quang fishing village.
Tour guide and driver will drop you off to you hotel or a local market for shopping. Tour ends.
Inclusions for Da Nang Historical And Rural Area Sights Including Sea Food Lunch On The Beach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Da Nang Historical And Rural Area Sights Including Sea Food Lunch On The Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- On day trip to Hue city tour from Hoi An or Da Nang by private car
- Da Nang Airport or Train Station Private Transfer To Hue City
- Hot spring park full service included in one day trip from Da Nang city center
- FULL DAY DISCOVER EVERY CORNER OF HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN
- Ganh Lang Home Stay
- Hai Van Pass and Monkey Mountain by Harley Davidson Motorbiking including Beach BBQ
- Da Nang city tour with marble mountains and Museum of Buddhist antiques
- Honda PCX 2017 rental