Daegu TourWrite a Review
See a great amalgamation of the old and modern come alive with this tour. Stroll on Daegu’s Modern Streets to understand that contrast even better. After which, you can visit the Yangnyeongsi Oriental Medicine Cultural Center to understand the association of the Orient with the culture of medicine. The Kim Gwangseok-gil Street or Dongseongno Street have different stories to tell you and you are sure to take completely unmatched memories back with you.
- Experience a once in a lifetime Apsan Observatory Night View in a Cable Car.
- Do a completely different activity as you undertake Gatbawi Rock Tracking
- Have a really simplistic and distinct experience when you go for to Guam Farm Stay.
- Enjoy Fruit Picking as well as a Tractor Ride.
- See the history of trade at DTC Textile Museum
Know More about this tour
Daegu in Gyeongsangbuk-do offers conveniences of big cities and the comfort of a rustic lifestyle. Its major attractions include Dalseong Park, the oldest in the city, Duryu Park, equipped with diverse recreational facilities, and the traditional herbal medicine market, which has been in operation since the Joseon Dynasty. The ancient Seomun Market, Palgongsan Provincial Park, and Donghwasa Temple are also easily accessible from the city.
07:40 Meeting at Donghwa Duty Free Shop (Seoul)
08:00 Departure from Donghwa Duty Free Shop
13:00 Daegu Modern Streets
(Cheongnam Hills, Samil Independence Movement Mansae Alley, House of Yi Sang-hwa)
14:10 Yangnyeongsi Oriental Medicine Cultural Center (Footbath Experience)
15:20 Kim Gwangseok-gil Street or Dongseongno Street
17:00 Apsan Observatory Night View (Cable Car)
18:30 Dinner & Hotel Check-in
08:00 Guide Meeting
09:00 Gatbawi Rock Tracking
10:50 Guam Farm Stay [Fruit Picking + Tractor Ride]
13:20 DTC Textile Museum
18:20 Drop off at Donghwa Duty Free Shop (Seoul)
Inclusions for Daegu Tour
- Tour Guide
- Admission fee
- Hotel (3/4 Star / Twin Sharing)
Exclusions for Daegu Tour
- Travel Insurance
- If you cancel between 0 days To 4 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 4 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.