Dahshur Sakkara And Memphis Private Day Tour Including The Entrance Fees - Cairo
OverviewFull day private guided tour visiting the ancient Egyptian burial place of Sakkara,the step pyramid,the ancient Mastaba tombs dates back to 4000 years ago .Visit the bent and red pyramids in Dahsur and see the colossi of King Ramses in Memphis museum .
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAt 9 am you will meet your Egyptologist tour guide in your hotel in Cairo and you will be transferred to the city of Giza.on the way to Dahsur your tour guide will give you a historical introduction about the ancient Egyptian royal tombs and the history of the pyramids .
Arrive to Dahsur and start by visiting the red pyramid of Kink Senfru - the 1st true pyramid was ever built - which has its entrance some 20 meters over the ground level .Then move to the south in Dahsur plateau to see the bent pyramid and the remains of its valley temple and listen to your tour guide telling you about the history of these two great pyramids which were built in the 25th century BC.
After Dahshur you will move to the village of Mit Rahina to visit the open air museum of Memphis ,on the way to the museum you will watch the real local life of this beautiful small village ,in the museum you will see the remains of the ancient Capital of Memphis and the huge statue of king Ramses II.
After Memphis museum you will move to Sakkara ancient cemetery where you will see the oldest pyramid was ever built in Egypt - the step pyramid - dates back to the 27th century BC and the Mastaba ancient individual tombs with ite scenes an d remains of colors on the its walls dated back to over 4500 Years ago .
After Visiting Sakkra you will be transferred to your hotel
Inclusions for Dahshur Sakkara And Memphis Private Day Tour Including The Entrance Fees
- Air condition private car/van
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottle of water each
Exclusions for Dahshur Sakkara And Memphis Private Day Tour Including The Entrance Fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.