Daily Admission At Woodland Park Zoo - Seattle
OverviewA short distance from downtown Seattle, Woodland Park Zoo is an urban oasis that sparks delight, discovery, and unforgettable memories in a botanical setting that connects visitors with nature to learn, care and act on behalf of wildlife. Explore 92-acres teeming with tigers, penguins, gorillas and 300+ animal species living in spacious, naturalistic settings. Be inspired and discover what action you can take to help save wildlife.
Know More about this tour
Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo is home to 1,000 animals representing over 300 animal species.
Connect with nature as you discover the world of gorillas, grizzlies, lions, giraffes and more. Meet curious and clever ambassador animals at outdoor theater programs--a hornbill, porcupine, raccoon, miniature pot-bellied pigs and more. See penguins "fly" under water along a stunning desert coast. Enjoy squealing otters. Go eye-to-eye with orangutans in an open forest canopy. Experience free-flying butterflies in a seasonal garden. Encounter tigers and learn how to save these big cats. See...and save wildlife!
The zoo's 92 acres are divided into bioclimatic zones, featuring different natural habitats ranging from humid tropical rain forests and coastal deserts to temperate rain forests like those of the Pacific Northwest. Noted for its cutting edge exhibits and expansive horticultural collection, the award-winning zoo is hailed as one of the finest in the world.
Feed a penguin, talk to a zoo keeper, ride the historical carousel--there's so much to do at the Woodland Park Zoo!
Inclusions for Daily Admission At Woodland Park Zoo
- Daytime zoo admission
- Bypass ticketing line at west entrance
- Select daily programming
- Zoomazium indoor play space
Exclusions for Daily Admission At Woodland Park Zoo
- Food and drinks
- Historic Carousel
- Animal feeding
- Special events and concerts
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.