Daily Bike Tour Of Zagreb
OverviewOne city, two wheels and tons of fun - experience Zagreb on a bicycle with a different twist! Tours are provided in small groups up to 10 people. This Zagreb daily bike tour, take in the most iconic sights and attractions of the Croatian capital by bicycle!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourYour guided tours start every day at 10am and 5pm during peak season (May - September) and at 10am and 2pm during off-season (October - April). Tours are offered rain or shine! Feel Zagreb, its vibe, history, hidden parks, and old craft shops. Imagine yourself cycling through the heart of historic Zagreb Old Upper Town and learning about the past and present of the Croatian capital from a guide who will tell you stories, share little known fun facts, and let you in on many local secrets. Well, thats the Zagreb daily bike tour.
Visit Gradec, which is also known as "Zagreb Old upper town", poke into hidden tunnels, and take a view from Gradec viewpoint. Experience traditional daily cannon firing from Lotrscak Tower, and get answers to all possible question on complicated Balkans history.
Inclusions for Daily Bike Tour Of Zagreb
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Daily Bike Tour Of Zagreb
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Trakoscan Castle & Varazdin from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Ljubljana and Bled - Small Group Day Tour from Zagreb
- Experience Plitvice lakes tour
- 3 Days for 3 NPs Plitvice-North Velebit-Paklenica
- Plitvice lakes semi private tour from Zagreb
- Full-Day Ljubljana and Bled Small-Group Tour from Zagreb
- Zagreb Urban Kayaking Tour