Daily Cappadocia Small Group TourWrite a Review
OverviewVisit highlights of Cappadocia in one day with your expert licensed tour guide and a small group of fellow travelers. Walk through the Devrent Valley and Pasabag, also known as Monks Valley, watch the art of pottery making at a local atelier in Avanos and have a go at pottery making. Enjoy a 3 course lunch at a local restaurant with authentic dishes. Then visit the Goreme Open-air Museum that is a UNESCO site.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourYour tour guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel (or airport if you have chosen the option). You will then travel to Devrent Valley to admire its scenery and learn about the process of erosion that has sculptured the area. The next stop is Pasabag to take photos of the rock pinnacles stick out from the ground. You will then visit the pottery workshop at Avanos to see the traditional Turkish art. You can also try making your own pottery.
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal at a traditional Turkish restaurant with complimentary tea/coffee. After lunch, we will visit a UNESCO World Heritage site: Goreme Open-air Museum. First an important Byzantine monastic settlement that housed some 20 monks, then a pilgrimage site from the 17th century, this splendid cluster of monastic Byzantine artistry with its rock-cut churches, chapels and monasteries is 1km uphill from Göreme's centre. Our last stop will be the Uchisar, where you will admire the incredible views of the valleys of Cappadocia.
After your tour, your driver will drop-off at your hotel. (or airport if the option chosen).
Inclusions for Daily Cappadocia Small Group Tour
- Licensed professional tour guide for a full day
- All entrance fees : Devrent Valley, Pasabag (Monks Valley), Avanos, Goreme, Uchisar
- 3-course lunch at an authentic restaurant with free tea or coffee
- Full-day tour of the highlights of Cappadocia region
- Experienced driver with private tour bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Cappadocia region
- Optional: Airport pick-up and drop-off (extra charge)
- All local taxes and parking fees
Exclusions for Daily Cappadocia Small Group Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages with meals
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.