Daily Ephesus Tour From Istanbul With Return Flights Included
OverviewKusadasi is the gateway to all things Ancient! Ephesus is well preserved, colonnaded Arcadian Way, Hadrian’s Temple, spectacular Theatre and the amazing Celsus Library. You can also visit the site of the Temple of Artemis and the Virgin Mary’s house where many believe is where she spent the final years of her life on earth.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourEarly in the morning at 05:00am - 05:30am you will be picked up from your hotel in Taksim or Old city in Istanbul and transferred to airport for your flight to Izmir. Arrive at Izmir airport and transfer to Ephesus. Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of the ancient city of Ephesus. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the city and stadium where chariot and horse races were once held. We also visit the site of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will also have the chance to learn about some Turkish handicrafts and to visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. Your last visit of the day will be to Sirince village, located on top of a mountain, and famous for its fruit wines, which you can taste. Transfer back to Izmir Airport for your flight to Istanbul.
In the afternoon, you will be transfer to the airport for your return flight to Istanbul. On your arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul.
Inclusions for Daily Ephesus Tour From Istanbul With Return Flights Included
- Airport transfers
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Domestic Return Flight Tickets Istanbul to Izmir with airport transfers
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Daily Ephesus Tour From Istanbul With Return Flights Included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul
- Full-Day Edirne Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access and Digital Guide Tablet: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental