Daily Napa Wine Tasting Tour From San Francisco
OverviewExplore the world of wine north of San Francisco and let someone else do the driving. This guided, chauffeured four-winery tour takes you across the Golden Gate Bridge to Napa on a wine-tasting extravaganza. Relax in the comfortable minibus for the short drive and then get transported to a completely different world of low-rolling grapevine-blanketed hills and red-tiled villas. This small-group tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Leave the city for the day, on this three-winery tour of Napa Valley. Hop in the comfortable minibus and wave San Francisco goodbye for a few hours as you cross the majestic Golden Gate Bridge. Learn about the wine at each winery and what makes it so distinctive. Talk to the wine makers and winery representatives about each wine and sample their delicious products (wine tasting fees at own expense). Learn about the history of wine making in Napa Valley.
Visit award-winning wineries Castello di Amorosa, Andretti and Robert Mondavi. Take some time at each winery to enjoy the sprawling vineyards, take photos, sip wine and even snack on gourmet food (included).
This is the ultimate wine outing for anyone who likes country scenery, good wine and relaxing day trips.
You will be provided lunch at one of our Napa Valley Famous wineries during the tour, the lunch will include Meats, Salads, Cheese, Bread and Water.
Sample Lunch Menu:
BREAD:Soft Sour Roll - Sweet Roll - Wheat
MEAT:Turkey - Ham - Salami - roast beef.
CHEESE:Swiss - Monterrey Jack - cheddar - American.
CONDIMENTS:Mayo - Muster - Lettuce - Tomato.
Greek salad - Pasta Salad or Potato Salad
10:00am to 11:30am: Castello Di Amorosa winery
12:00pm to 1:00pm: Robert Mondavi Winery
1:15pm to 2:45pm: Anretti Winery (Picnic Lunch Serve Here at 1:30pm)
2:45pm: return to San Francisco
4:30pm to 5:00pm drop off at your hotel
Inclusions for Daily Napa Wine Tasting Tour From San Francisco
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Exclusions for Daily Napa Wine Tasting Tour From San Francisco
- Tasting and tour fees
- Castello Di Amorosa Winery: (Self Guided Tour, General Admission, $30 per person, premium tasting of 5 wines, Child Admission $20 per minor ages 5-20 includes grape juice).
- Robert Mondavi Winery: (Optional Walk-in Tastings, $25,$30,$40 and $50 Depending on your choice OR Optional Discovery Tour with tasting, $25 per person 30 minutes walking tour with a taste of 2 wines, offered on weekends only from November to April and daily from May to October).
- Andretti Winery: (Tuscany Tasting, $30 per person, taste 5 of the famed Andretti Napa Valley Varietals).
- Pickup and drop-off from residential addresses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Lunch will be served around 1:30pm at the last winery (Andretti Winery)
Wineries are subject to change sometimes due to private events
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.