Daintree Rainforest And Great Barrier Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight From Cairns
OverviewBoard the helicopter and take flight, soaring above the mighty Barron Gorge west of Cairns before tracking north to view the spectacular coastline to Port Douglas and Mossman Gorge. Fly above the Daintree River keeping an eye out for crocodiles before returning south east for aerial views of the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef a sight not to be missed from the air.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tourEnjoy a complimentary pickup from your Cairns, Palm Cove or Northern Beachesaccommodation and be transported to the helicopter hanger at Cairns Airport.
After a quick safety briefing and helicopter orientation, take flightwest towards the Atherton Tablelands. Fly over the top of the spectacular Barron Gorge before tracking north over the Great Barrier Reef Highway to Port Douglas and Mossman Gorge. After taking in Mossman Gorge track further north to the spectacular Daintree River before heading east and out over the Great Barrier Reef. Spot different reef systems including Oyster, Hastings, Batt and Tongue Reefs. Fly over Snapper Island and Upolu Sand Cay before tracking south and landing back safely at Cairns Airport.
Your professional pilot will provide inflight commentary your entire journey. Bottled water provided.
Inclusions for Daintree Rainforest And Great Barrier Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight From Cairns
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the pilotclearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cairns, Palm Cove and Northern Beaches hotel
- Helicopter tour
Exclusions for Daintree Rainforest And Great Barrier Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight From Cairns
- Fuel, carbon and marine levy surcharge may apply. Payable direct to Heli Tours NQ
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Port Douglas. Can be arranged with the local operator at an additional cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, all passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight varience advised at time of booking greater than 10% may incur 100% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Green Island Day Trip from Cairns
- Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge and Daintree Rainforest Premium Day Tour
- 2-Day Best of Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
- Aboriginal Cultural Daintree Rainforest Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Cairns