Dalí Triangle: Figueres, Cadaqués And Portlligat Guided Day Tour From Barcelona
OverviewDiscover the most intimate and personal Dalí during this journey through the towns and places that helped shape his life. Our guide will pick you up in a comfortable minivan, and will assist you in this personalized tour through the idyllic, unique landscapes of the Costa Brava, as you uncover the mysteries and secrets of one of the most highly recognizable Catalan painters, Salvador Dalí.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourMeet your driver at your Barcelona hotel, and hop into a private minivan for the journey toFigueres, the birthplace of Salvador Dal. This small town near the French border is one of the three points that make up the Dali Triangle.
Explore the streets and sites where Dali spent his early years, as well as some of his favorite haunts as an adult. Then visit theDal Museum (own expense), which the artist designed himself on the ruins of an old municipal theater. This is the most complete collection ofDal's work, and the museum itself is considered one of the largest surrealistic objects in the world.
Head toCadaqus, a fishing village on the Costa Brava which Dal often visited during his childhood. A summer spent here in 1916 was especially important to his artistic career. Stroll around the labyrinthine village with its pretty white houses, and relax on the waterfront with its spectacular views of the ocean and Pyrenees mountains. If you get hungry, there are plenty of restaurants where you can enjoy the fresh fish and seafood for which Cadaqus is well known (own expense).
Just a mile from Cadaqus is Port Lligat, a charming cove where Dal built a house in 1930. The house,now converted into a museum,houses the studio where the Catalan painter created his most important works, as well as the rooms where he lived with his beloved wife and muse, Gala.
At the end of the tour your driver will return you to your hotel in Barcelona, arriving between 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
Inclusions for Dalí Triangle: Figueres, Cadaqués And Portlligat Guided Day Tour From Barcelona
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Professional local guide
- Transport byprivate vehicle
- Walking tour
- Small-group (maximum 8 people)
Exclusions for Dalí Triangle: Figueres, Cadaqués And Portlligat Guided Day Tour From Barcelona
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee for Dal Museum in Figueres and Port Lligat (approximately 20)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport
- Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour