Dalat Canyoning Day TripWrite a Review
From USD 82
OverviewCanyoning tour program in Dalat Vietnam is an activity that includes abseiling, sliding the water, jumping down the waterfalls, hiking and swimming. You’ll need some special skills for abseiling but it isn’t very difficult.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourBe transferred to Datanla waterfall, where you will navigate your way through a canyon and learn how to use the ropes. Water Abseiling / Canyoning is one of the most modern adventure sports that allow you to discover the wonders and mysteries of nature in its purest form. Trekking, jumping and swimming, you will discover fantastic canyons and face the challenges of incredible gorges. During this unique journey of unforgettable experiences you will be accompanied by canyoning professionals and expert guides.
When guides are satisfied that you have got it down, you’ll head down to your first rappel which is an exciting 18 meters abseil, vertical dry cliff near a beautiful waterfall.
After that you will head further down to the 3 meters cliff jump and the first water sliding. We’ll take our time having a couple of goes at it before we go to the second dry cliff for a 16 meters abseil, it is a wonderful cliff for abseiling techniques and jumping techniques.
The second water sliding is waiting for you at the next stop (you can slide many times, slide all together and slide forward or backward and even water sliding…).
After the crazy water sliding, we take a walk along the river leading us to the biggest waterfall (25m) for some real abseiling through the water. This time canyoning experts will give you some good instructions and techniques for getting over the hardest waterfall.
And then you have two free jumps at a crazy free jumping cliff (11 meters or 7 meters). Of course, this time you will need some mental power for this challenge.
The last abseil is the most special one. It’s nickname: Washing Machine (16m), the waterfall spins you around, makes your body clean and pushes you out of the waterfall before hiking up to the highway.
Summary of canyoning program in Dalat:
- Arrive to the practical abseiling point, 45 minutes to learn how to use the equipment.
- Enjoy the first dry abseil with the rappel of 18 high meters.
- Do the second dry abseil with the rappel of 15 high meters.
- Free swimming at the waterfall.
- Join water sliding down the waterfall.
- Picnic lunch (bread, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, jam, water, etc…)
- Get the real canyoning with the 25 high meters waterfall.
- Enjoy a 14 m jump into water.
- Do the last and most difficult rappel (16 high meters) is affectionately known as The Washing Machine.
- About 20 minutes of trekking uphill to the van, back to central city.
Inclusions for Dalat Canyoning Day Trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking professionally trained guide
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- First aid kit
- Fruit snack
- Purified drinking water
- Picnic lunch
- High-quality rappelling gear
Exclusions for Dalat Canyoning Day Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.