Dali Figueres And Pubol Tour - Barcelona
OverviewSee a different perspective of Dali and the landscapes of Costa Brava in this alternative tour through the life and work of the genius painter. Our guide will pick you up in a private vehicle and will assist you in this tour through the idyllic landscapes of Costa Brava, as you uncover the mysteries and secrets of the most famous Catalan painter, Salvador Dali.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your Barcelona hotel or apartment at approximately 9am and hop into the private vehiclefor the journey to Figueres, a small town near the French border and the birthplace of Salvador Dal.
Explore the streets where Dali spent his early years, as well as some of the places he frequented as an adult. Then visit the Dal Museum (own expense), which the artist designed himself on the ruins of an old municipal theater. This is the most complete collection of Dal's work, and the museum itself is considered 'the largest surrealistic object in the world'.
Climb back into your vehicle and travel to Pbol,where you will visit the Dal-Gala Castle Museum-House(Castell de Pubol). This magnificent building was home toDal and his wife and muse, Gala. Gala spenttime at the castle every summer from 1971 to 1980, and Dalagreed not to visit without her advance permission. When Gala died in 1982,Dal moved into the castle himself for two years. Gala is buried at the castle inside a mausoleum crypt, designed byDal.
At the end of the tour you will be driven back to your hotel, arriving at approximately 7pm.
Inclusions for Dali Figueres And Pubol Tour
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional local guide
- Walking tours in Figueres and Pbol
- Small-group (maximum 8 people)
Exclusions for Dali Figueres And Pubol Tour
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to Dali Museum in Figueres and Gala-Dali Castle in Pubol (approx. 20)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Small group tour for 8 people or fewer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.