Dallas' Best Tacos And Margaritas Tour
OverviewDiscover insider taco and margarita finds on a 4-hour guided adventure that winds festively through Dallas, Texas. Sample unique street tacos, gourmet tacos and eclectic tacos including the taco named 'Best Taco in America' by a well-respected food magazine. Sip margaritas with an award-winning pedigree, including a top shelf legend. Aboard your motor-coach, view rarely seen attractions like infamous Bonnie and Clyde hideouts. Join the party with an expert, entertaining guide who will make Dallas' history as well as its delicious traditions come to life.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Several menus to choose from
Know More about this tour
Meet your tour guide at Desperados Mexican Restaurant in central Dallas just after noon. The restaurant is legendary for its tacos and margaritas, which have consistently won awards. Enjoy a choice of taco and queso, along with the top shelf 'La Margarita'.
Then, board a luxury motor-coach and travel to a lively local street taco favorite to sample authentic Mexico City-inspired tacos. The taco choices range from the familiar to the adventurous.
Next is a jaunt to a taqueria that boasts the slowly roasted pork trompo taco, recently named 'Best Taco in America'. The homemade salsas may leave you fighting back tears.
Then head to a local favorite for a choice of fun tacos that range from spicy Tikka chicken to grilled flank steak. Theres a cold margarita or soft drink waiting as well.
Finally, enjoy a sweet ending at the number one chocolatier in Dallas, who's eclectic dark chocolate temptations are not to be missed.
Your tour guide will keep this lively tour happy, with great beverages and interactive commentary on Dallas' neighborhoods, history and the history of tacos and margaritas. The bus will return to Desperado's Mexican Restaurant around 4:30pm.
Inclusions for Dallas' Best Tacos And Margaritas Tour
- Beverages and bottled water
- Food tasting and snacks
- Local guide
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Admission ticket
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Dallas' Best Tacos And Margaritas Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, other than specified
- Gratuities for tour guide and driver (pay by cash or credit card)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available; please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 21 years
Price includes tax
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Santa Fe Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Dallas Arts District Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Outdoor Trivia Race in the Dallas Arts District
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in Dallas
- Private Arrival Transfer: Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport to Hotel
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Dallas
- Dallas Food and JFK History Tour