Dallas Food And JFK History Tour
OverviewThis Dallas Food and JFK History tour, narrated by a true Dallas historian, is for hungry history and architecture lovers! This tour begins in the Historic West End where your expert guide will escort you on Dallas only walking tour of the JFK experience. The year 2014 marked the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination and weve found these historic sites best explored by foot. Take a moment to reflect in the John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza. Stand at the grassy knoll assassination site where you will see the Xs on Elm Street that mark where the two shots were fired. Look up at the infamous snipers perch window.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter you work up an appetite on your history tour its time to begin your food tour! On this part of the tour we will get an insiders view into Dallas trendy West Village, a walk-able urban living, dining and shopping district in the heart of affluent Uptown, Dallas. We will stop for
sit-down restaurant tastings from casual local eateries, and a dessert tasting. For most guests, this tour is enough for lunch or dinner!
Dallas JFK Tour Highlights often include
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Old Red Courthouse History & Architecture
- Dealey Plaza, one of three National Historic Landmarks in Dallas
- Motorcade Route and Grassy Knoll assassination site
- Old Texas School Book Depository Building and Sniper Perch Window
- Warren Commission and Conspiracy Theories
- Iconic structures of the downtown Dallas Skyline
- Views of the 40 story tall Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge
- History of the West End Warehouse District
- Overview of the Dallas Arts District, largest in the nation
Inclusions for Dallas Food And JFK History Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Dallas Food And JFK History Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
In the special requirements field at check out, please say if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies and are under 21
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.