Dalmatian Coast In One Day: Dubrovnik, Konavle Valley And Cavtat Private TourWrite a Review
From USD 120.02
OverviewDiscover the delights of Dubrovnik and beyond on this full-day tour, led by an expert guide. Delve into the UNESCO-listed Old Town and see top sights such as Sponza Palace and Onofrio's Fountain on a walking tour. Then, gawk at the incredible views of the Dalmatian Coast from atop Mt Sr before continuing to Konavle Valley, where you'll sample local wine and tuck into a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. End your tour in the charming coastal town of Cavtat, famed for its 2,000-year-old harbor.
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourBegin your day with a pickup from your hotel in central Dubrovnik. Then, hop inside an air-conditioned vehicle and travel to the city’s UNESCO-listed Old Town. With your expert guide leading the way, traverse the maze of cobbled streets and experience firsthand the history and culture of this magnificent walled city.
Snap photos of the circular Onofrio's Fountain and pass by the impressive Sponza Palace. Cross the main square to the Baroque Cathedral of the Assumption and learn how it was rebuilt in the 18th century following a devastating earthquake. See also the Rector’s Palace and the Church of St Blaise.
After around 1.5 hours exploring the Old Town, enjoy around an hour of free time to continue sightseeing independently. Then, return to your vehicle and journey to Mt Srđ, the 1,352-foot (412-meter) mountain that towers over the city.
Marvel at the picturesque terracotta-tiled rooftops of Dubrovnik Old Town as you ascend the mountain’s slopes. At the summit, step out of your vehicle and drink in the stunning aerial views of the city and the Dalmatian Coast. It is said that on a clear day you can see sights up to 37 miles (67 km) away.
Next, travel to the idyllic Konavle Valley, home to dozens of villages settled amid the pine trees, cypresses and olive trees. Stop at a local restaurant to sample local wine during a guided tasting session. Then, tuck into a delicious Dalmatian lunch that may include traditional dishes such as peka, a dish that is cooked in a covered pot and put directly into the embers of a fireplace.
With your appetite sated, continue to Cavtat, a pretty medieval town set in a secluded bay. Explore the town briefly with your guide to get your bearings, and then enjoy around 1.5 hours of free time. When the time comes, return to your vehicle and travel back to Dubrovnik, where your tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Dalmatian Coast In One Day: Dubrovnik, Konavle Valley And Cavtat Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Wine tasting
- Private tour
Exclusions for Dalmatian Coast In One Day: Dubrovnik, Konavle Valley And Cavtat Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian lunch option is available, please advise at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.