Dalyan Boat Trip From Marmaris Or Icmeler With River Cruise, Turtle Beach, Mud Baths And Lunch
OverviewExplore the charms of Dalyan on a full-day boat tour from Marmaris, and relax on Turtle Beach and experience Dalyan’s mud baths, sail to the protected Iztuzu Beach, known for its loggerhead turtles, and admire the rock-cut Lycian Tombs, the last resting place of the Kings of Kaunos.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a relaxing full-day tour of Dalyan on Turkeys Lycian Coast, sailing by boat across the turquoise sea to Turtle Beach (officially known as Iztuzu Beach).
Departing from Marmaris, admire the remarkable rock cut tombs of the Kings of Kaunos along the coast. Founded around the 9th-century BC on the border of the Kingdom of Lycia, Kaunos became an important Carian city around 400 BC and its culture reflected aspects of both kingdoms. The tombs were designated for the kings and other powerful people of the city, and filled with food, money, jewellery and other valuable items.
Marvel at the Dalyan Canal as it weaves its way from Kyceiz Lake to the beach, a peninsula jutting out from the mainland. Famous for the endangered loggerhead turtles (Caretta Caretta) that lay their eggs in the sand, as well as blue crab, the beach is now protected to help conserve the turtles, making it out of bounds to the public from May through September.
Jump into a mud bath for an indulgent and therapeutic wallow before your return transfer to Marmaris.
Inclusions for Dalyan Boat Trip From Marmaris Or Icmeler With River Cruise, Turtle Beach, Mud Baths And Lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River boat
- Mud bath
Exclusions for Dalyan Boat Trip From Marmaris Or Icmeler With River Cruise, Turtle Beach, Mud Baths And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dalyan Cruise from Marmaris: Iztuzu Beach, River Cruise and Mud Baths
- 3-Night Gulet Cruise from Fethiye to Marmaris
- Full-Day Jeep Safari From Marmaris
- Marmaris Turkish Bath Hamam Experience
- All Inclusive Boat Tour in Marmaris With Transfer
- Dalyan Koycegiz by Bus Including River Cruise, Turtle Beach, Mud Baths and Lunch