Dalyan Koycegiz By Bus Including River Cruise, Turtle Beach, Mud Baths And Lunch - Marmaris
OverviewMarmaris to Koycegiz lake and Dalyan Turtle Beach Excursion tour packs in much more than you’d believe you could see in one day. Travel to Koycegiz Lake by coach and then take a cruise past Dalyan and all kinds of fascinating sights which will stay with you forever!
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThe Dalyan Delta, with a long, golden sandy beach at its mouth, is a nature conservation area, home to plenty of wildlife, including sea turtles, all to be seen on your visit to Marmaris.
High on the cliff face, at a bend in the river and above the fascinating ancient harbour city of Caunos, observe the 2,000-year-old Lycian tombs that were carved in to the rock. Then land on the unspoiled sands of Turtle Beach and relax, with the opportunity to walk around, sunbathe, swim, and more.
Enjoy a relaxing full-day tour of Dalyan on Turkey’s Lycian Coast, sailing by boat across the turquoise sea to Turtle Beach (officially known as Iztuzu Beach).
Admire the remarkable rock cut tombs of the Kings of Kaunos along the coast. Founded around the 9th-century BC on the border of the Kingdom of Lycia, Kaunos became an important Carian city around 400 BC and its culture reflected aspects of both kingdoms. The tombs were designated for the kings and other powerful people of the city, and filled with food, money, jewelry and other valuable items.
Marvel at the Dalyan Canal as it weaves its way from Köyceiz Lake to the beach, a peninsula jutting out from the mainland. Famous for the endangered loggerhead turtles (Caretta Caretta) that lay their eggs in the sand, as well as blue crab, the beach is now protected to help conserve the turtles, making it out of bounds to the public from May through September.
Jump into a mud bath for an indulgent and therapeutic wallow before your return transfer to Marmaris.
Inclusions for Dalyan Koycegiz By Bus Including River Cruise, Turtle Beach, Mud Baths And Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Mud Bath
- River cruise
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Dalyan Koycegiz By Bus Including River Cruise, Turtle Beach, Mud Baths And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.