Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure From Puerto Plata
OverviewGet ready for the thrill of a lifetime! Nestled in the hills of the Northern Corridor of Dominican Republic lies a treasure you won’t likely findanywhere else. Mother Nature has crafted breathtaking waterfalls, etched out of limestone, for your enjoyment.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourEnjoy an unforgettable adventure at the waterfalls of Damajagua in the Dominican Republic, located at the confluence of emerald waters, deep in a tropical rainforest of the Cordillera Septentrional.
27 refreshing waterfalls have been chiseled by Mother Natures celestial mallet. Ideal for visitors who love nature, while also experiencing an adrenaline-fueled day. Hop on the back of a safari-style truck, where a team of experienced guides and drivers await. During this opportunity, 12 of the 27 stunning waterfalls will be enjoyed.
After a short safety briefing, glide across the natural water springs, bathing in heavenly caves. Flanked by the whistling of exotic bird life, and the banks of the Damajagua River, the rustling of the streams arouse a state of stillness.
A labyrinth of tunnels and chutes are scattered around the waterfalls, some reaching heights of up to 13 feet. Somersault with the grace of aquatic birds, as your guide keep a watchful eye. Once arrived at the 12th waterfall the adventure begins! You will return through each level by jumping, swimming and sliding down natural waterslides, following the expert instruction from our guides.
Walk an interpretative rainforest trail to come face-to-face with Mother Earth, and wildlife waits to be greeted. Leap headfirst, swimming crossways, and sliding down natural waterslides. Explore unpredictable falls, with teasing names like La Virgen and La Tinajita.
Inclusions for Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure From Puerto Plata
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure From Puerto Plata
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring comfortable clothing, closed shoes, bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, camera, extra money for tips, souvenirs and pictures
Not recommended for guests with heart condition, reduced mobility, disabled, or pregnant women
Minimum age: 8
Pickup not available from cruise port
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Puerto Plata Day Trip to Los Haitises National Park
- Beach Horseback Riding in Puerto Plata
- Puerto Plata Nature Hike including Lunch
- Puerto Plata Sunset Beach Horseback Riding
- Jeep Safari and Waterfall Tour from Puerto Plata
- Puerto Plata Party Booze Cruise
- Dominican Dune Buggy Tour
- Snorkeling Cruise from Puerto Plata with Lunch