OverviewVisit one of the Dominican Republics little-known gems on this 6-hour Damajagua Waterfalls tour from Puerto Plata. Follow your guide through dense tropical forest as native birds flap through the leafy canopy above. Discover a series of 27 crystal-clear plunge pools set among ancient limestone cliffs. With safety equipment provided, splash or float through the falls at your leisure and soak up the sunshine in this wonderful corner of the Dominican Republic. Finish your visit with a replenishing buffet lunch of grilled meat, pasta, salad and fruit.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup from your hotel in Puerto Plata, meet your guide and head out of the city for the journey to the Damajagua Waterfalls a site widely considered the jewel in the Dominican Republics crown. The falls carve their way through a series of ancient limestone cliffs, offering a scenic beauty that's hard to match else in the region.
On arrival, prepare yourself for some serious thrills! Follow your guide through the tropical forest as colorful native birds fly overhead, then put on your provided protective gear before your leap and splash through the crystal-clear waters. The Damajagua Waterfalls are home to 27 different falls and plunge pools surrounded on all sides by lush, green forest and, for a more serene experience, you can even ride down natural waterslides, too.
When youre done splashing through the falls, replenish lost energy with a filling buffet lunch that includes grilled meat (usually pork), white fish and chicken accompanied by salad, rice, potatoes and pasta. For dessert, enjoy a selection of local fruit.
When its time to leave the Damajagua Waterfalls behind, hop back aboard your minivan for the journey back to Puerto Plata. Your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Damajagua Waterfalls Tour From Puerto Plata
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch
- Protection equipment
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Damajagua Waterfalls Tour From Puerto Plata
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
It is recommended that you bring a towel, bathing suit, camera, bug spray, water shoes, and a dry change of clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.