Damneon Saduak Floating Market - Bangkok
OverviewExperience the original Thai Culture, Tradition & Food at the Damneon Saduak Floating market a 100 kms west of Bangkok. Discover the traditional Thai way of trading where the Thai women with wooden hats are selling colorful tropical fruits, coconut sugar candy, large prawns, mango sticky rice and som tum on their self paddled small boats
Know More about this tourDamnoen Saduak is a village located about 105 kms west of Bangkok.
The area is famous for Malacca grape, Chinese grapefruit, mangoes, bananas, and coconut.
The Floating Market is routinely crowded with hundreds of vendors and purchasers floating in their small rowing boats selling and buying or exchanging their goods. What they purchase are particularly food, fruit and vegetable which are mostly brought from their own orchards.
They usually travel on their small rowing boats. Cruise in longtailed speedboats through the narrow canals and marshes. Witness vendors selling local Thai goods giving you a glimpse of everyday life in traditional Thailand
Our experienced English speaking guide will accompany you throughout the trip.
We take you in a comfortable airconditioned vehicle the Damnoen Saduak village. Once at the market, you can view the market from the platform. You can even hire a private boat at the market to freely see the market at additional cost. The tour operates early in the morning as it is the best time to witness the market in full swing.
Youll love the calm serenity here and the gorgeous colours of all the tropical fruits
- Pick Up at approx 0630 Hrs Drop at 12001300 Hrs
- 0700 Pick up from Hotel in Bangkok.
- 0830 Arrive at the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market by Longtail boat while enjoying the scenery of Rural Life. At the market you can see numerous vendors selling local foods, fruits and products on the rowing boats. You are free to explore the market around.
- 08451130 Afterwards, experience a thrilling longtailed boat ride out of the floating market and journey along the winding canals to see remote villages, gardens and plantations
- 1200 Arrive at a jetty pier where you board on the vehicle and your way back to Bangkok.
- Approx 1400 Arrive in Bangkok and transfer your hotel.
Please do remember to carry cash as creditdebit cards are not accepted by the vendors at the floating market.
Please consult with your English speaking guide prior to leaving the market for any excursion of your own.
Timing is approximately and program can change or switch without prior notice depend on local conditions.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.