From USD 101.5
OverviewVisit Damnern Saduak Floating Market outside Bangkok and experience the traditional way of buying and selling fruits and vegetables in the city. Continue to the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keo to admire the most beautiful examples of Siamese architecture.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a full-day excursion from Bangkok to the legendary Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, located approximately 65 miles (110 kilometers) west of the Thai capital. Your journey commences with a leisurely and scenic drive through rice paddies and salt fields. En route, visit a farmhouse and watch locals producing sugar from coconut. The tour then continues by boat, passing fruit plantations and Thai houses that reveal a more traditional way of life. Upon arrival at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, discover boats of all different shapes and sizes, still used by local merchants to ferry their goods along this Venice of the East. Having immersed yourself in thw electric environment, head back towards Bangkok, stopping at a wood-carving factory en route.
After lunch, visit the home of the Kings of Siam of the Chakri Dynasty in the heart of Bangkok. Originally built by King Rama I, and serving as royal residence until 1946, today the palace is used for visiting royalty or special guests of the Kingdom. Adjoining the Grand Palace, admire the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Keo), the best known of the royal temples, and regarded as the most important temple in all of Thailand. It is used for numerous religious ceremonies in which the King participates, especially at the beginning of each of the 3 seasons when the king personally changes the elaborate robes of the Buddha image, carved out of a single piece of emerald-green jasper.
Inclusions for Damnern Saduak Floating Market, Grand Palace And Wat Phra KeoTour From Bangkok
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Damnern Saduak Floating Market, Grand Palace And Wat Phra KeoTour From Bangkok
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.