Floating Market Bangkok
OverviewDamnoen Saduak is a village located about 105 kms west of Bangkok. The area is famous for Malacca grape, Chinese grapefruit, mangoes, bananas, and Coconut. The floating market is routinely crowded with hundreds of vendors and buyers floating in their small rowing boats trading goods. The vendors make their living by selling goods like food items, tropical fruits and vegetables which are mostly brought from their own orchards. The floating market opening hours are 7 am to 11 am
- Halfday tour to Damnoen Saduak floating market with a small group.Ride in an airconditioned vehicle to reach Damnoen Saduak village and visit the most popular floating market around Bangkok. Once there, take a view of the market from the platform.Cruise in longtailed speedboat through the narrow canals and marshes of the market.Witness vendors selling local Thai goods giving you a glimpse of everyday life of traditional Thailand.Enjoy the serenity of the place buy souvenirs, vegetables and colorful tropical fruits.
Know More about this tourDamnoen Saduak Floating Market is a floating market located in the Damnoen Saduak District, about 100 kilometres 62 mi southwest of Bangkok, Thailand.It is established primarily as a tourist attraction and relies on this industry which includes both domestic and foreign tourists.Floating Market consists of a maze of narrow canals, and can be navigated by boat.Damnoen Saduak village is famous for Malacca grape, Chinese grapefruit, mangoes, bananas, and coconut.The Floating Market is routinely crowded with hundreds of vendors and purchasers floating in their small rowing boats trading goods like food, fruit and vegetable.You can witness vendors selling local Thai goods giving you a glimpse of everyday life in traditional Thailand.Our experienced English speaking guide will accompany you throughout the trip.Ride in an airconditioned vehicle with a smallgroup to the Damnoen Saduak village. Visit the floating market and take a view of the market from the platform.Guests can take a private tour of the market at additional cost.The tour operates early in the morning as it is the best time to witness the market in full swing.Enjoy the serenity of the place buy souvenirs, vegetables and colorful tropical fruits.
Inclusions for Floating Market Bangkok
- Twoway group transfer in an airconditioned vehicleEntry to the floating marketEnglish speaking guideTravel Insurance
Exclusions for Floating Market Bangkok
- Personal expendituresTips or gratuitiesMarket tour on longtail boat
- 0700 AM Pick up from hotel in Bangkok.0830 AM Arrive at the Damnoen Saduak floating market. At the market there are numerous vendors selling local foods, fruits and products on boats. Guests are free to explore the market, take photographs or shoot videos, buy souvenirs, etc. 08451030 AM Experience a thrilling boat ride at the floating market and a rideback with a view of the canals, remote villages, gardens and plantations.1200 PM Arrive at a jetty pier to ride back to Bangkok.1400 PM Arrive in Bangkok and ride back to hotel.
Guest need to pay locally for the boat ride in market.Guests are requested to share hotel details at least two day before the tour and to be on time for the pickup.Share details such as nationality for travel insurance.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.