- Wake up bright and early to meet your ride in your hotel lobby. An air-conditioned coach whisks you away to Damnoen Saduak village which is located about 105-km west of Bangkok.
- The Floating Market is routinely crowded with hundreds of vendors and purchasers floating in their small rowing boats selling and buying or exchanging their goods. The market is famous for Malacca grape, Chinese grapefruit, mangoes, bananas, and coconut which are mostly brought from their own orchards.
- Upon arrival, you have time to explore the bustling market. Take photos from the shore, or hire a private boat to navigate you through the throng of vendors.
- Cruise in long-tailed speedboats through the narrow canals and marshes. Witness vendors selling local Thai goods giving you a glimpse of everyday life in traditional Thailand! You’ll love the calm serenity here and the gorgeous colors of all the tropical fruits!
- After spending great time at market board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle as you're returned to your Bangkok hotel.
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Experience the original Thai Culture, tradition and food at the Damneon Saduak Floating market, 100kms west of Bangkok. Discover the traditional Thai way of trading where the Thai women with wooden hats are selling colorful tropical fruits, coconut sugar candy, large prawns, mango sticky rice and Tom yum on their self paddled small boats. Leave the vibrant city of Bangkok behind as you venture out to the countryside to experience the traditional Thai way of buying & selling goods.
- Cruise in long-tailed speedboats through the narrow canals and marshes.
- Witness vendors selling local Thai goods giving you a glimpse of everyday life in traditional Thailand!
- We take you in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle Damnoen Saduak village and then to the market. Once at the market, you can view the market from the platform.
- You’ll love the calm serenity here and the gorgeous colors of all the tropical fruits!
Know More about this tour
- Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle on shared basis
- Entry to the floating market platform
- English speaking guide
- Tour on Longtail Boat
- Meals or Drinks
- Any personal expenses like gratuity or tips
- Anything optional activities in Market
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.