Dan Brown's Inferno Private Tour In Florence - Follow Robert Langton's Tracks
OverviewPrivate tour on the tracks of of Dan Brown's Inferno bookInferno tour of Florence based on Dan Browns famous book. Follow Robert Langton's tracks in Florence starting from the Boboli gardens, admire the grottoes and the fountains mentioned in the book such as the Cerchiata dei Lecci and Buontalenti Grotto.Cross the Ponte Vecchio and arrive to the Palazzo Vecchio. The palace offers the opportunity to admire some of the most remarkable masterpieces as paintings and sculptures of the Renaissance, amongst them the Genius of Victory by Michelangelo.See the death mask of the famous poet Dante Alighieri, who wrote the Divine Comedy, and inspired Dan Brown's book.Walk in the area where Dante Alighieri lived and visit to the Baptistery admiring its fabulous Mosaics.
Know More about this tourItinerary
Boboli gardens, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, Dante's House, Dante's church, Baptistery.
Meeting location:Central spot of the city or hotels of clients
End location:Where the clients wants if possible
We spent a wonderful day in Florence with Isabella, a very pleasant and knowledgeable tour guide. Definitely would book her again if the opportunity arises.
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed taking two tours with Sofia, and will not hesitate to book her again the next time we are in Florence!! She is extremely knowledgeable about the history, architecture, region, art, food, wine, etc. "The Inferno" tour was very interesting and fun - and we can't wait to see the movie so we can revisit the placesSofia took us! She is prompt, professional and very charming, while remaining flexible to your needs. We recommendSofia with a five star rating!!
Inclusions for Dan Brown's Inferno Private Tour In Florence - Follow Robert Langton's Tracks
- Guiding service withProfessional Guide for 3 hours in Florence
Exclusions for Dan Brown's Inferno Private Tour In Florence - Follow Robert Langton's Tracks
- ESTIMATED LOCAL CASH NEEDED: 30 Euros - Entrance fees for person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Meeting location: Central spot of the city or hotels of clients
End location: Where the clients wants if possible
Duration: 3 hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More