Danang Sightseeing By Jeep - Hoi An
OverviewImmerse yourself in the buzz of this incredible city. Discover bustling markets, small laneways full of hidden delights, the famous bridges and beaches and other hidden treasures as we tour Danang. This is a very personal guided tour that concludes with a relaxing and delicious lunch in a modern Vietnamese restaurant.Tour commences daily at 8am and concludes at 1pm.Afternoon tours available.
Know More about this tour
Jump in the Jeep and head to the War Museum and spend a while exploring the grounds enjoying the many exhibits from war time Vietnam, marveling at the ingenuity and determination displayed by the Vietnamese in war time.
Setting off from the museum, we enjoy the streets on sights on our way to a market in the centre of Da Nang. We enjoy a walk around the bustling market and take time for a refreshment and snack.
The next part of the trip is the back streets and alley ways through the centre of the city. Enjoy the people of Da Nang going about their daily business. There is a hive of activity on every street and every corner. We stop at points of interest along the way.
Arriving at the Da Nang coast line, we cruise the coast and the Son Tra Peninsula. We see the thriving fishing industry, the conical boats. Smell the sea water as we pass. Next stop is a busy fishing market, where you can view some of the incredible sea food from the ocean.
Next stop is a significant Buddha and pagoda, whose face is styled reflecting 5 revered Monks. Enjoy the tranquil grounds and learn about Buddhism in Vietnam.
After our time at the Buddha we return to our bikes or Jeeps and continue through the city, enjoying the busy roundabouts and busy activity before arriving at a Vietnamese restaurant, where we will enjoy a meal of contemporary Vietnamese cuisine before returning you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Danang Sightseeing By Jeep
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide
Exclusions for Danang Sightseeing By Jeep
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Hoi An Night Food Tour
- Half-Day Bus Tour of My Son from Hoi An
- DA LAT TEAM RAFTING AND VILLAGES TOUR
- Hoi An My Son Discovery Small Group Tour
- Full-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour from Chan May Port
- Marble Mountains and My Son holly land full day tour from Da Nang
- Hoi An bike tour to the nipa palm village to ride boat and do a herbal farming
- ECO AREA EXPLORING TOUR BY BIKING AND BASKET BOAT SAILING AND FOOT MASSAGE RELAXING AND LUNCH OR DINNER - LOCAL FOOD SET MENU