OverviewIt’s all about having a blast in this 2-hour Bollywood dance class, taught at a local dance academy in Delhi. Slip into a glittery costume and get your groove on as you learn the moves to four different Indian dance styles, including Bhangra and belly dance. Practice the choreography with an experienced instructor, lunch (if option selected) and round-trip private transport included. You'll even receive a privately shared YouTube link to watch your festively dressed class in action. It won't be hard to spot yourself on film: The small-group class is limited to 15, ensuring a personalized experience.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourAfter private hotel pickup in Delhi, arrive at the dance academy for your 2-hour workshop. Once you change into the Indian costumes provided, your instructor shares information about the cultural origins and history of each dance form you’re taught.
In addition to Bollywood favorites, you’ll get a crash course in Bhangra (Punjabi-style dance), Garbha and Dandiya (Gujarati folk dances), and belly dance (for females) or hip hop (for males). Each of the four dance genres is taught for 25 minutes, covering about 30 seconds of choreography on a popular song.
Following a brief snack and beverage break, put together all of the steps in a fun, hip-shaking routine as you show off your new dance moves in your Bollywood attire. Want to show off your new moves to friends and family back home? Within two weeks, you’ll receive a private YouTube channel link to a 2-minute edited clip of your session.
After all that moving and shaking, stop at a nearby Indian restaurant for a well-deserved lunch. Then jump in your private transport for drop-off at your Delhi hotel.
Please note: Dances are choreographed based on your ability to pick up the moves. The instructors gauge your skill level and teach steps that you will be able to put together in a short period of time. No prior dance experience is necessary, but having good coordination (where you can follow the beat) is helpful.
Inclusions for Dance Class In Delhi: Learn To Dance Like A Bollywood Star
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bollywood dance class
- Light snacks and beverages
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Commemorative costume and gift
- Video of your performance
- Carbon offset certificate
Exclusions for Dance Class In Delhi: Learn To Dance Like A Bollywood Star
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions
Your guide is committed to minimizing our carbon footprint. For every tour, they pay a fee out of pocket to offset the carbon emissions created by the transportation used on this tour. Those funds go to organizations working toward a greener future
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.