Dandenong Ranges Tour By Puffing Billy Steam Train - Melbourne
OverviewTravel through the Dandenong Ranges on Australias favorite steam train. Climb on board Puffing Billy and see some of the most magnificent countryside in Victoria. Enjoy a delicious Devonshire tea, and recapture the romance of the days of steam travel.
Know More about this tour
- Travelling through the Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Feeding the crimson rosellas
- Morning tea
- Riding the Puffing Billy steam train
- Stopping at Olinda and Sassafras
Begin your day with us.
Head out to the Dandenong Ranges from Melbourne on board Puffing Billy, Australias most loved steam train at Australia's oldest steam railway, Puffing Billy dates back to 1900. It recreates the romance of those bygone days of traveling under the power of steam.
The full afternoon train ride takes you along the Dandenong Ranges National Park, which consists mostly of rolling hills, steeply weathered valleys, and gullies covered in thick temperate rainforest. See swathes of tall Mountain Ash, and dense ferny undergrowth.
Sit back and watch the beautiful scenery roll by. As you head back to Melbourne, you will stop at Sassafras or Olinda, one of the quaint little craft villages in the area.
Capture the magic of the old saying "The Romance of the Rail." As you chug along, you will get the chance to feed the native crimson rosella parrots, enjoy Devonshire afternoon tea, and take in the beautiful scenery of the Victoria countryside.
Inclusions for Dandenong Ranges Tour By Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Return coach transfer
- Admission for Puffing Billy steam train
- Devonshire tea
Exclusions for Dandenong Ranges Tour By Puffing Billy Steam Train
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Melbourne Baywatch Half Day Trike Tour for Two
- The Official 'Neighbours' Tour of Ramsay Street
- Private Tour: Great Ocean Road Helicopter Tour from Melbourne
- Phillip Island Wildlife Tour and Penguin Parade Afternoon Departure from Melbourne
- Melbourne Street Art Tour
- Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour from Melbourne