Dandong Border City Day Tour
OverviewDandong lies in the southeast ofLiaoning Province in China, separated from the North Korea by the exotic Yalu River.Situated in China's frontier area, Dandong has always been a vital fortress of great military importance since extremely long ago.Dandong has therefore had a dynamic history because of its strategic location for thenortheast'srich natural resources and because of its convenient access to the ocean. It is designated as a major export production centre for the province, and is a port city connected by rail withShenyangand Sinuiju. A significant amount of trade with North Korea flows through the city.
Know More about this tour9:00-10:30 a.m. You'll spend the morning touring the Yalu River area. Firstly well take a walk on the Yalu River Park. Then youll take the river cruise to get a closer view of the mysterious DPRK.
10:30-11:00 a.m. Youll tour the Duanqiao Bridge on the river, which was the first bridge over the Yalu River, originally a railway bridge.From November of 1950 to February of 1951,the first bridge (Duanqiao Bridge) in ruins. Only four piers of the bridge on the Chinese territory were remained, thus it acquired the name ' Duanqiao', meaning a severed bridge.
11:30 a.m-12:30 p.m. Break for lunch ata restaurant nearby. (Lunch is not included. You will have a number of options to choose from Korean food to local seafood)
12:40-2:00 p.m. In the afternoon you'll visit Jinjiangshan Park, from here, we can take a bird's eye view of the outline of the north Korean city of sinuiju and Dandong.
2:30-3:30 p.m. Tour the Tiger Mountain Great Wall ( Hushan Great Wall).
4:00 p.m. Back to hotel.
Inclusions for Dandong Border City Day Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Dandong Border City Day Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.