Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden General Daytime Admission Pass - CharlotteWrite a Review
OverviewCreate lifelong memories and reconnect with nature at this spectacular botanical garden. Knownas the Carolinas "garden for all seasons," this garden is set on380 acres on the banks of shimmering Lake Wylie, and boasts fountains, trails, a visitor pavilion, and North Carolina's only conservatory oftropical plants and orchids. Wander the grounds at your own pace while admiring the wealth of plant life, and relax in the calming, natural surroundings whileexploring the multiple gardens.
- Ideal choice for families
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
From the moment they open at 9am, these gardens provide a peaceful escape from the rush of downtown Charlotte. With this general daytime admission pass, you can wander the grounds at your own pace and stay as long as you'd like, exploring the multiple gardens and trails that hug the banks of Lake Wylie.
At the Four Seasons Garden, experience the symphony of colors and textures that make this a "garden for all seasons," before wandering over to the Cottage Garden with its collection of heirloom plants. Enjoy the gentle splash of water from the fountains inside the Canal Garden, which covers the length of a football field and changes colors with the seasons.
Rest in the shade at the Crape Myrtle Grove before exploring the Orchid Conservancy, an 8,000 square foot, five-story structure that bursts with tropical plants, orchids, and is Carolina's only glass house. Children will love the tunnel fountain inside the Allee Garden, and the Scroll Garden and Ribbon Garden offer calming, swirling water features that weave through the colorful plants. In fall, over 500 azaleas burst to life in the Enconre Azalea Garden, and the West Garden, exquisite in white, is a popular venue for weddings.
Inclusions for Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden General Daytime Admission Pass
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden General Daytime Admission Pass
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
20-minutes south of Charlotte
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.