Danube Bend Flight By Private Plane From BudapestWrite a Review
OverviewSee one of the most beautiful regions of Hungary in a whole new and exclusive way, with the magnificent Danube Bend sightseeing adventure.
Your pilot will make sure you see every important sight there is on the way, and there are plenty of beautiful locations and towns you will pass towards Esztergom. Your private flight will go along the bending Danube, and you will witness why it is one of the most beautiful and breath-taking sights of Hungary. You will have a chance to take a look at the grandiose Esztergom Basilica, the famous Szentendre town, and the Castle of Visegrád.
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Scenic air tour
Know More about this tourThe tour will start from your accommodation in Budapest in the morning, where a pick-up will take you straight to Budaörs airport in the outskirts of the city, where you will be greeted with a glass of champagne, to get you in the mood for the coming adventure. After you are introduced to your pilot, and you had a chance to get a close look at your means of transport, a 3-passenger private aircraft, you will climb on-board and your journey will start northwards from Budapest, following the path of the Danube.
The first city you will encounter after leaving the city limits of Budapest, will be the famous Szentendre, the city of artists, with many beautiful buildings built on the hillside and an island in the middle of the river. You will have a chance to see the wonderful Pilis hills, and incredible nature reserves, before your flight takes you above Visegrád, a town with enormous historical significance. There you will be treated to the Castle of Visegrád, a wonderful historical monument on top of the Visegrád hill, which you will have a perfect view at from your aircraft.
After flying above the famous “little Danube bend” which poses wonderful photo opportunities, your journey will continue across the river, and above the magnificent hills of the region. When you arrive to the city of Esztergom, your pilot will let you absorb all the majestic sights and wonders the city has to offer. You will have a chance to take a look at the grandiose Esztergom Abbey, the largest religious building of Hungary and the Castle of Esztergom, on top of the Castle hill, which has great historic significance and is a wonderful sight from above.
After leaving from Esztergom, you will head back to Budapest, along some majestic Hungarian hills and you will have plenty of opportunities to take some magnificent photos of these regions.
Upon arriving back to the airport in Budapest, you will be transported back to your accommodation to ensure the most comfortable experience possible.
Inclusions for Danube Bend Flight By Private Plane From Budapest
- CC 55 minutes flight from Budapest to Esztergom, then back to Budapest
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Danube Bend Flight By Private Plane From Budapest
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.