Danube River Lunch Cruise - Budapest
OverviewTake in spectacular views of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Budapest panorama on a scenic Danube River daytime cruise. Enjoy drinks, including Champagne and wine or beer, plus an optional Hungarian buffet lunch if you choose. Pass several beautiful bridges and get great photo ops of all the famous city sights like the Buda Castle Quarter, the Palace of Arts and Gellert Hill with its Liberty Statue.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly local host at the Danube Palace in central Budapest for a 5-minute walk to the riverboat. With a warm welcome aboard, get ready to enjoy your 1.5-hour afternoon sightseeing cruise on the Danube River, which flows right through the center of this historical capital city.
Relax as you take in the gorgeous sights of Budapest, admiring the UNESCO World Heritage-listed panorama as you sip a glass of Sparkling wine, followed by your choice of wine, beer or juice. Pass bridges such as the Margaret, Erzsbet and Chain Bridge, and view cultural landmarks like the National Theatre, Parliament, Buda Castle Quarter and Gellrt Baths.
If you choose the lunch option, enjoy a buffet meal of typical Hungarian and international dishes plus a glass of Sparkling wine, a glass of wine and a bottle of mineral water. The chef, a world-renowned food sculptor, adds a colorful and creative touch to the delicious dishes (sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below).
Inclusions for Danube River Lunch Cruise
- Professional English-speaking host/hostess
- if DRINK cruise selected:1 glass of Sparkling wine, 1 glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- if LUNCH cruise selected: 3-course buffet lunch, 1 glass of Sparkling wine, 1/4 liter mineral water, 1 glass of wine, beer or soft drink,
- Hotel pick up & drop off
Exclusions for Danube River Lunch Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cold Main CourseSpiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
SoupsAlföld-style goulash with noodlesVegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
Hot Main CoursesMini stuffed cabbageMeatballs in tomato sauceTurkey cutlets with vegetables in parsley sauceCsongrád-style pork slices in garlic sauceChicken paprika
Side Dishes Boiled potatoesPotato sconesNoodlesSteamed jasmine rice with corn
VegetarianGrilled polenta with feta cheeseGrilled vegetables
SaladsCorn salad in dill and yogurt dressingVinegary potato saladCucumber salad with sour cream dressingCaesar saladSeasonal fruit
DessertsSomló-style sponge cake puddingMini tiramisu cupBlueberry fruit cream with chocolate sponge cakeChocolate mousseHomemade strudel
Drinks1 glass of Sparkling wine 1 glass of wine, beer or juice / Mineral water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers
- Neonis - 3D Blacklight Minigolf
- Round-Trip Cruise from Budapest to Szentendre
- Budapest Art Walk
- Jewish Cooking Class in Budapest