Darjeeling Half-Day Private Sightseeing TourWrite a Review
Join thisprivatehalf-day sightseeing tour to visitDarjeeling's seven main attractions, such as the Himalayan Mountaineering institute and the Zoo, Darjeeling ropeway and Happy Valley Tea Estate. This tour is conducted in the comfort of a private vehicle.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with a pick-up fromfrom your hotel. Meet your guide and drive to some of the main attractions of Darjeeling, which include:
- Himalayan Mountaineering institute and the Zoo
- Darjeeling ropeway
- Tenzing and Gombu Rocks
- Happy Valley Tea Estate
- Self help centre for the Tibetan refugees
- The Gorkha football stadium
- Lebong Race Course
Get your camera ready to enjoy the beautiful Himalayan mountains. Start with Himalayan Mountaineering institute which is dedicated to Tenzing Norgay, the first person to climb Mt Everest.There is a museum which consists of various articles and his personal effects. Move towards the zoo where you can find animals like Himalayan black bear, red panda, yak, Tibetan wolf and snow leopard.
You can enjoy the Darjeeling ropeway at an altitude of 7000 ft. View the river Rangeet and also the tea gardens along with the snow covered peaks. Afterwards, get ready for rock climbing at Tenzing and Gombu Rocks at a sita. Visit an old tea estate and learn about how it is termed as a tea plantation hub of the state. You can also purchase tea here.
Finally, visit the Self-help center for the Tibetan refugees & The Gorkha football stadium. You can find the handcrafts, woolen clothes along with the view of the parade grounds. You will also visit Lebong Race Course, which is used for tournaments & festivals. At the end of your tour, you will be dropped back off to your hotel.
Inclusions for Darjeeling Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Darjeeling Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Price is fixed per vehicle
A maximum of 4 people per booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.