OverviewShort on time in Darwin? This 10-minute flight is the perfect opportunity to see Darwin fully. Enjoy its many beauties and learn about some of its historical landmarks pre and post-World War II and Cyclone Tracy.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
Flying coastal, enjoy Darwin City's vast and contrasting views, while discovering from above the sights that make Australia's northern capital so special to the people of Darwin and historically significant to Australia.
Appreciate the beauty of Darwin's many beaches and bays, while also getting a view of the true layout of Darwin city. While youâre up there learn some of the history and some of the historical landmarks pre and post-World War II and Cyclone Tracy.
With many times offered throughout the day, this 10-minute flight is perfect for anyone who is short on time in Darwin or just want a quick view of this beautiful city.
Inclusions for Darwin City 10-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour (10-minute)
- Informative commentary during the flight
Exclusions for Darwin City 10-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information directly. The operator contact details will be on your voucher once you have confirmed booking. Maximum seat weight is 130kg.
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.