Darwin City And Northern Beaches 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
OverviewWant an easy way to see everything there is about Darwin, join a scenic flight along the Darwin city coastline to the Northern Beaches viewing the cliffs. There will also be a chance to experience the town of Mandorah from the air which is located adjacent to Darwin.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tourTake off from the beautiful Charles Darwin National Park and discover Darwin from the air. You will fly along the spectacular city coastline to the Northern Beaches viewing the cliffs of the Nightcliff and Casuarina Beach, as well as the pockets of monsoon forest and extensive mangrove communities.
On the return voyage to Darwin, you will make your way from the relaxed coastal residential town of Mandorah (located adjacent to Darwin), encompassing amazingpanoramic views of the city presenting an exceptional perspective of this diverse region. Dont forget to bring your camera to get those stunning shots that will last a life time.
With many times available during that day, this is a great option for those on a tight schedule.
Inclusions for Darwin City And Northern Beaches 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Helicopter tour (30 minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
Exclusions for Darwin City And Northern Beaches 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Individual passenger weight MUST be advised at time of booking. A weight variance greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.