Darwin City And Vernon Islands 45-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
OverviewThis tour is perfect if you have a bit of time up your sleave, as you will truly get the time to experience and appreciate everything there is about Darwin. On top of that fly beyond Darwin and get a beautiful view of Vernon Islands. It's an experience you won't forget.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourFor an ultimate visual indulgence, see Darwin from the sky and then fly beyond Darwin and the Northern Beaches, to enjoy a bird's eye view of the Vernon Islands and its heritage listed lighthouse on the East Island. On low tide appreciate the striking blue/green colors of the water in the famous blue holes and the reefs which rise steeply out of deep water.
You will fly along the spectacular city coastline to the Northern Beaches viewing the cliffs of the Nightcliff and Casuarina Beach, as well as the pockets of monsoon forest and extensive mangrove communities.
Flying coastal, enjoy Darwin City's vast and contrasting views, while discovering from above the sights that make Australia's northern capital so special to the people of Darwin and historically significant to Australia. Appreciate the beauty of Darwin's many beaches and bays, while also getting a view of the true layout of Darwin city. While youre up there learn some of the history and some of the historical landmarks pre and post-World War II and Cyclone Tracy.
Inclusions for Darwin City And Vernon Islands 45-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Helicopter tour
- Informative commentary during the flight
Exclusions for Darwin City And Vernon Islands 45-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information directly. The operator contact details will be on your voucher once you have confirmed booking. Maximum seat weight is 130kg.
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10% we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Litchfield National Park
- Katherine Day Tour from Darwin including Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Darwin Jumping Crocodiles Cruise on Adelaide River
- Private Arrival Transfer: Darwin Airport to Hotel
- Litchfield Day Tour from Darwin Including Wangi Falls Florence Falls and Buley Rockhole
- Freshwater or Saltwater Barramundi Fishing Day Trip from Darwin
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Darwin Airport
- 5-Day 4WD Camping Adventure Including Kakadu, Katherine Gorge and Litchfield National Parks