Darwin Sunset Cruise With Optional Buffet Dinner
OverviewEnjoy a sunset cruise on Darwin Harbour that shows off the city and sea against the backdrop of a spectacular northern Australian sunset. The lush tropical climate gives the perfect ambiance for a relaxing cruise that includes a complimentary drink and gourmet snacks, as well as the option to upgrade to a 3-course buffet dinner. Learn about the area from live commentary by your captain and get the chance to see batfish and other marine critters. Be sure to bring your camera to capture fantastic photo ops.
Know More about this tourMake your own way to Stokes Hill Wharf to meet your spacious catamaran for your sunset cruise on Darwin Harbour. After your captain welcomes you aboard the boat, take a seat on one of the large decks or inside the cabin, or head to the bow to get comfortable on a beanbag chair.
Sip a complimentary welcome drink of beer, sparkling wine or soda as you set sail on your 2.5-hour cruise. Soak up the last of the rays of sunshine and take in the sights of Darwins harbor, city skyline and mangrove forests as they glow in the early evening light. Admire the colorful sunset, which paints the sky and water with magnificent purple, orange and red hues.
Enjoy the opportunity to watch batfish feeding near the bow of the boat. The crew tosses food into the water and the batfish come up to the surface to eat while you observe them up close. You may get lucky and also spot queen fish, trevally, barramundi and sharks.
As the sun goes down, the crew serves a tasty selection of food. You can choose to snack on shared gourmet platters or upgrade to include a 3-course buffet dinner that features fresh local produce. Additional drinks are available for purchase at the bar.
Throughout the cruise, your captain shares informative commentary about the highlights and history of Darwin Harbour and the city.
After more than two hours of sightseeing on the water, your tour ends when your boat returns you to the dock at Stokes Hill Wharf. You may want to set out on your own to explore the wharf area, which has many great options for waterfront bars, restaurants and entertainment venues with views over the harbor.
Inclusions for Darwin Sunset Cruise With Optional Buffet Dinner
- Professional captain and crew
- Live commentary on board
- Welcome drink (wine, beer or soda)
- Shared food platters (if sunset cruise option selected)
- Buffet dinner (if sunset dinner cruise option selected)
Exclusions for Darwin Sunset Cruise With Optional Buffet Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Litchfield National Park Day Trip from Darwin
- Litchfield National Park Waterfalls Day Trip From Darwin Including Termite Mounds and Lunch
- Crocosaurus Cove Darwin General Admission Tickets
- Private Arrival Transfer: Darwin Airport to Hotel
- Corroboree Billabong Wetland Cruise from Darwin Including Lunch
- Darwin Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Darwin City and Northern Beaches 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Darwin Airport