OverviewDive deep into the history of great art and architecture in Florence with this all-access tour to the citys most jaw-dropping attractions. From the heights of Florence Cathedrals enormous dome; to the hallowed halls of the Accademia; and inside lesser-visited gems like the Duomo Museum and the Baptistery; this exclusive tour is an art-lovers dream.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
This exclusive tour of David and the Duomo lets you skip the lines at two of Florence’s biggest attractions and revel in some of the greatest art and architecture produced during the Italian Renaissance. Visit Michelangelo’s David before the crowds show up; climb the Florence Dome without waiting in line; explore areas of the Duomo usually closed to the public; and dig deeper at the Duomo Museum & Baptistery.
You’ll start first thing in the morning, meeting your local expert guide and intimate group of 15 people or fewer outside the Accademia. Before the daytime crowds show up, you’ll head in to marvel at Michelangelo’s David as well as his unfinished sculptures known as ‘Slaves’ which give incredible insight into the mind of the great artist.
Next it’s onto the Duomo Baptistery which is famous for its replicas of the bronze doors called the “Gates of Paradise” (don’t worry, you’ll see the real ones later, in the Duomo Museum). Inside the Baptistery packed with beautiful art and fascinating stories about the Medici family who were all baptized here.
From there your guide take you over to the Duomo Museum to show you what the the original facade of the Cathedral actually looked like. While there you’ll also see masterpieces by Michelangelo and Donatello.
From the museum, you’ll skip lines into the Duomo where you’ll have special access to a room filled with original statues from the cathedral’s facade. Your guide will bring the unbelievable history of the Duomo’s construction to life as you explore the building. Your special access extends to the Cathedral itself, where you’ll step over the velvet ropes to see details up close.
We’ve saved the best for last. After seeing all there is to see inside the Cathedral, you’ll visit the Duomo Terraces where you’ll use a special entrance to skip the (always long) line and climb all the way up to the top of the Duomo for the city’s most amazing views.
- Accademia Gallery
- Florence Duomo
- Florence Baptistery
- Duomo Museum
- Duomo Terraces
- Dome Climb
Inclusions for David And Duomo Tour: Early Accademia And Skip The Line Dome Climb
- Skip the line tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Skip the line tickets to the Baptistery and Duomo Museum
- Special access inside the Duomo
- Skip the line access to climb the dome
Exclusions for David And Duomo Tour: Early Accademia And Skip The Line Dome Climb
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.