Join us in discovering Oahus #1 most popular public attraction; be sure not to miss any of the historic sites, features and attractions. Explore a full day at the Pacific Historic Park that includes the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, USS Battleship Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum. Then take a drive through Punchbowl and historical downtown Honolulu. This is the hassle free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. No waiting in long lines to get tickets for the Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Missouri Battleship.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 9 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
6:20 am - 7:10 am through out various Waikiki Hotels Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Waikiki Area Hotel Pick-Ups. Guests must ensure that the tour company has their hotel information 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour..
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Join us in discovering Oahus #1 most popular public attraction; be sure not to miss any of the historic sites, features and attractions. Explore a full day at the Pacific Historic Park that includes the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, USS Battleship Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum. Then take a drive through Punchbowl and historic downtown Honolulu. This is the hassle free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. Skip the lines to get tickets for the Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Missouri Battleship. Includes a Special Lunch at Pearl Harbor.
- Skip the line
- A la carte lunch included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
- Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial* Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Bowfin Museum* Enjoy a narrated audio tour of this National Historic Landmark and her wartime service, explore the world of submarines in the museum and the waterfront memorial
- USS Missouri Battleship * Walk in the footsteps of General MacArthur and experience the battleship’s most famous historic mission
- Pacific Aviation Museum* See up close the historic warplanes, fighter jets, bombers, battle scars still on the buildings from December 7th and more
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials honoring America’s veterans
- Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific
- Hawaii State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorial and Liberty Bell
- ‘Iolani Palace Official residence of the Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
- Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale(“Building in Hawaiian)is on the National Register of Historic Places and is the site of the chambers for the Mayor and the City Council for the City & County of Honolulu
- Special Lunch Included from Pacific Aviation Museums Laniakea Caf., Menu: Deli Sandwich or Tuna Salad Sandwich with chips, Asian Chicken or Caesar Salad. All options come with medium drink with Chefs choice of dessert (usually Brownie or Cookie)., VEGETARIAN/GLUTEN FREE: Caesar Salad, ,
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
ADA ACCESSIBLE: Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible. USS Bowfin Submarine is not ADA accessible.
No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags and purses are not allowed.
Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
USS Arizona Audio Tour, Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour and USS Missouri Guided Tour are included.
Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French and Spanish.
Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour includes languages in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
Lunch is included for Deluxe Tour Guests.
Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.