Day Bike Tour At 6,500 Feet - Maui
OverviewThe Haleakala Day Journey is one of the very popular Maui bike tours featured. The Haleakala Day bike tour begins at the entrance of Haleakala National Park and ends 26 miles later at Paia Beach Park! Check-in 7:30am Return 2:00pm to 3:00pm (times vary with season)
Know More about this tourThe Haleakala Downhill Maui Day Bike Tour begins with your free Wailea, Kaanapali etc. hotel and cruise ship pick-up at between 6 - 7am. You will then return to our bike tour base, watch the Maui bike industrys only safety video, free coffee, juice, snacks and begin our guided van tour the staging and launch point at 6,500 feet.
Our tour guides will provide clients with an extensive history of Haleakala National Park, its geology and an explanation of the rare plants and animals only found on Maui.
At the launch point, you will be expertly fitted to bicycles, given helmets and begin the 26-mile bike ride down the slopes of Haleakala. Continuing thru the switchbacks of Haleakala Ranch the upcountry town of Kula, Makawao you will end at the beachside town of Paia.
In addition to free round trip transportation, hot/cold beverage service and snacks (variety of granola bars), you will also be supplied a sportswear windbreaker jacket, gloves, helmet and state of the art Volcano Chrome Cruiser Bikes for the duration of the tour.
Inclusions for Day Bike Tour At 6,500 Feet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Day Bike Tour At 6,500 Feet
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Maui Atlantis Submarine Adventure
- Kahului Shore Excursion: Heavenly Hana Tour
- West Maui and Molokai 60-minute Helicopter Tour
- Ulalena Show at Maui Theatre
- Kahului Shore Excursion: Maui Tropical Plantation and Iao Valley Tour
- Maui Surf Instruction 101
- Pali Sea Cliff Kayak Discovery
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Maui International Airport to Maui Hotels