Day Coach Tour Of Genghis Khan Statue Complex And Terelj National Park Including Lunch - Ulaanbaatar
OverviewIf you come to Ulaanbaatar, you should not miss Genghis Khan Statue Complex which is currently the biggest (131ft/40m tall) equestrian statue in the world. It is connected to Ulaanbaatar by a paved road of 34mi/54km. The complex includes a recreation area, restaurants, and souvenir shops occupying the base of the structure. From here, you could use an elevator or walk to the head of the horse through chest and back of the horse neck where you will have a fantastic panorama view over the nearby area.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou will be leaving the city early in the morning to take advantage of the better asphalt road to arrive at Chonjinboldog area where Chinggis Khan Monument is located within anhour. You will see true nomadic lifestyle as soon as you travel outside of the city of Ulaanbaatar.Chinggis Khan Monument is an extremely tall stainless steel statue of Ghengiis Khaan approximately 1 hour drive away from Ulaanbaatar. You may take an elevator ride up to the horse neck with spectacular view of the surrounding countryside. There is also a small archaeology museum in the base of the statue as well as a decent restaurant along with ubiquitous souvenir shops. You may try on traditional Mongolian costumes at the museum.
After Chinggis Khan Monument, you will head to Terelj National Park which is the most accessible natural attraction from Ulaanbaatar. Hiking, horseback riding, and rafting are the most popular activities in the park. Terelj National Park has many excellent rock formations for rock including two famous formations named for things they resemble: "Turtle Rock" or "Melkhii Khad" in Mongolian and "the Old Man Reading a Book" or "Praying Lama Rock." You will enjoy lunch at Turtle Rock. After lunch, hike to Aryabal Monastery via a decent path and enjoy beautiful scenery along the way. In the evening, you will visita nomad family to experience Mongolian life stye and hospitality before returning to Ulaanbaatar.
Inclusions for Day Coach Tour Of Genghis Khan Statue Complex And Terelj National Park Including Lunch
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Day Coach Tour Of Genghis Khan Statue Complex And Terelj National Park Including Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expense
- Optional activity
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All tours and transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.