Today, our well-experienced guide and our skillful driver will be waiting for at the hotel Lobby hotel at 09:00 AM. Then, we will depart from Yangon to Bago which will take about 1 hours. On the way we can visit a tree shrine which is dedicated to legendary of spiritual essence known as Nats and a handicraft village that produces woven bamboo wares. And then, visit the Taukkyan War Cemetery which is a cemetery of Allied soldiers from the British Commonwealth who died in battle in Burma during the Second World War. Arrival to Bago, visit KyaikkhatWyne Monestery, one of the largest monasteries in Myanmar. Then we will go to Bago Market and have a lunch at local restaurant. After having lunch, continue the sightseeing to Shwethalyaung Buddha, which is 55-metres long reclining Buddha, Mahazeydi and Shwemawdaw Pagoda which is taller and visible from all over Bago. Then will visit Kyaik Pun Pagoda which is notable of the Four Giant Seated Buddha shrines and Chinese Kuan Yin Temple where we can see the paintings and figures look like the style of Buddhist temples in China. After that, we will visit Kanbawzathadi Golden Palace, which is built of consisting of 76 apartments and halls. Then transfer us back to Yangon and enjoy our pleasant night by recalling our memories about Buddhist Land.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
9am to 6pm Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
The tour will starts with the hotel pickup at 9am.
Return Details :
Tour ends at your hotel.
OverviewIt is off to explore the city that is full of sacred pagodas, after a visit to the Taukkyan War Cemetary. Around Pagodas, it is possible to see the local transports and small markets. Getting to the majestic and beautiful declining Budha statue for the impressive view, proceeding to learn about one of the world's sacred sites, Shwemawdaw Pagoda, and untypical very old Buddha statues for an attraction by the different lighting of the sun, exploring to the Buddha's hair tooth relics and feeling the remarkable beautiful Burmese Architecture in the palace are the worth spending time to develop an appreciate for and understanding of Burmese Buddhism depending on how in depth we want in Holy Land.
- Air conditioning car with driver for sightseeing
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Entrance Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water and snow towel on tour
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Government Tax and Service charges
- Personal Expense
- Food and Beverage
- Travel Insurance
- Things didnt mentioned in Service Included
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
A small amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half day market tour in Yangon
- Join a local for a Yangon Breakfast and Market Tour
- Yangon by Rail: Circle Line Journey
- Dalla and Twante Pottery Village
- Royal Golden Bago Kambazathadi Day Trip from Yangon
- 3-Hour Private Yangon Heritage Walking Tour
- Private Yangon Full day Heritage and Market Walking Tour
- Half Day Yangon Walking Tour