Day Excursion To Key West From Miami
OverviewVisit Key West, the southernmost city in the continental US, for this day trip. Enjoy the stunning turquoise water while crossing 42 bridges, includingthe famous Seven Mile Bridge, connecting a chain of islands and providing the feeling of sailing the ocean.While inKey West, choose from a wide variety of attractions, like the Ernest Hemingway House, the Truman Little White House, the Key West Shipwreck Museum, or take a trolley aroundthe city.
Know More about this tourVisitthe southernmost city in the continental US Key West. The day trip begins with a Miami hotel pickup.
Then, enjoy interesting facts and intriguing details about this quaint, cozy island on the 3.5-hour ride. Along the way, cross 42 bridges that connect a chain of islands in the middle of the water, the longest of which is seven miles, providing a sense of pure relaxation. The stunning shades of water color alone justify this trip.
Arrive In Key West at approximately 11:30am, offering the opportunity to walk along the palm-lined streets, discover gingerbread mansions, tin-roofed conch houses, and the home of legendary writer Ernest Hemingway. Historical Americans such as Thomas Edison, Harry Truman, and Tennessee Williams spent many days in their beloved Key West.
Spend the day marveling at the unique blend of Victorian, Bahamian, and New England architecture that creates Key West's colloquial atmosphere. Enjoy the shops and casual restaurants. Take the trolley through the city or rent a bicycle for a pleasant ride. With its balmy weather and crystal blue skies, this island is famous for its stunning sunset views from Mallory Square.
Depart Key West at 5:30pm and arrive back in Miami at approximately 9pm.
Inclusions for Day Excursion To Key West From Miami
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Day Excursion To Key West From Miami
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Key West Shore Excursion: Ultimate Express Water Adventure
- Key West Shore Excursion: Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
- 2 Hour Kayak Eco Tour
- 4 Hour Kayak and Backcountry Snorkel Tour
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission
- Key West Kayak and Snorkel Eco Tour
- No Certification Required Guided Scuba Diving Tour
- Helicopter Flight Over Pigeon Key with Optional Sombrero Lighthouse Tour