Day Fishing Trip Aboard The Gulfstream IV - Key West
OverviewThe 58-foot Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter thats inspected twice a year by the US Coast Guard, motors up to 60 passengers swiftly out to deep-sea fishing spots thanks to twin Detroit 8v92 turbo engines. Once anchored, the ships amenitieswhich range from mens and womens restrooms to a galley serving snackskeep anglers comfortable between casts. Our friendly Captains and mates will assist first-time fisherman and even seasoned professionals make the most of their fishing experience. They'll even bait your hook!
- Choice of seating available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Successful fishing starts with a knowledgeable crew! The Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter is the longest running deep sea fishing charter in Key West, Florida, catching payloads of fish since 1947. With two departures available, this charter will help get you the fish you want to put on your table including snapper, grouper, mackerel and shark!
Imagine the lightning-like stripe down the side of a yellowtail snapper or the marbled, almost serpentine pattern on a black grouper. The waters off the Florida Keys teem with such visually stunning marine life, and the crews of this Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter know how to catch them! Not sure how to clean the fish, no worries. The Captain and crew are there to help for $.50 per fish(payable to the crew directly).
- Affordable Key West Fishing
- Great for kids
- Includes parking, bait & license ($5.00 rod rental, payable to the crew directly)
- Enclosed full service galley
Inclusions for Day Fishing Trip Aboard The Gulfstream IV
- All fees
Exclusions for Day Fishing Trip Aboard The Gulfstream IV
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase
- Fish cleaning, $.50 per fish(payable to the crew directly)
- Rod rental, $5(payable to the crew directly)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Fishing license included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Key West Shore Excursion: Ultimate Express Water Adventure
- Helicopter Flight Over Pigeon Key with Optional Sombrero Lighthouse Tour
- Key West Shore Excursion: Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
- Key West Full-Day Power Adventure: Sailing and Water Sports
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Key West Airport