Day Private Tour To Ancient Egypt Pyramids Of Giza With Great Statue Of Sphinx And Islamic Egypt From Cairo Or Giza Hotel
OverviewEnjoy the journey through the different eras of the great Egyptian history, starting with our great ancestors who built the pyramids,, and the magnificent Islamic structures in the location of the citadel
Know More about this tour
tour guide will meet and transfer you from hotel to Giza Plateau to visit the impressive 3 Pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaure which are guarded by the rock-cut statue (The Sphinx). The Great Pyramid of King Cheops is the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still standing today, although it is 2,000 years older
Then you will be transferred to one of the most Stunning construction in Cairo The Citadel of Saladin Al Ayouby. It was built in 12th century to fortify Cairo against the Crusaders. The citadel was used as the seat of the king and his government in Egypt for many centuries and many dynasties including the Ayyubids, the Mamluks, and even some Ottomans ruled over Egypt from the Citadel. On the site of the citadel there are other great monuments like the Mosque of El Nasser Mohamed The Mosque with the Green Dome, and the Great Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali Pasha which stands proudly on the highest point inside the courtyard of the Citadel of Saladin. Its one the landmarks in Cairo with its huge space, the beautiful decorations on its walls, and its remarkable domes and minarets.
After this trip you will be transferred to your hotel
Inclusions for Day Private Tour To Ancient Egypt Pyramids Of Giza With Great Statue Of Sphinx And Islamic Egypt From Cairo Or Giza Hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Day Private Tour To Ancient Egypt Pyramids Of Giza With Great Statue Of Sphinx And Islamic Egypt From Cairo Or Giza Hotel
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip