Day Tour Aix En Provence & Wine In Côtes De Provence Sainte-Victoire - Marseille
OverviewAfter your departure from Marseille, enjoy 1h30 free time to lunch and to visit the elegant city of Aix en Provence. Then, with your wine guide, discover the wine region of Ctes de Provence Sainte-Victoire located at the foot of the Sainte-Victoire mountain and learn about the characteristics of this terroir. Find out about local grape varieties and the wine making process while visiting the cellars. Meet the winemakers and taste AOP Ctes de Provence wines in 3 colors : red, ros and white. How about a wine with long aging-potential?
Know More about this tour
- Meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 11.15am in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Marseille.
- Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accomodating up to 8 people maximum.
- Get about 1h30 free time to visit and lunch in the pretty city of Aix-en-Provence, and then visit 2 wineries in the afternoon.
- Taste somereds full of character & finess, aromatic or gastronomic ross and lively whites.
- You will be back to Marseille around 4.45pm to the place where we met in the morning.
We have developped partnerships allowing us to take you behind the scenes: from the winemaking & the aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything!
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, the pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.
Inclusions for Day Tour Aix En Provence & Wine In Côtes De Provence Sainte-Victoire
- Visit & tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English speaking wine expert guide
- Pick up/Drop off from meeting point centrally located in Marseille
Exclusions for Day Tour Aix En Provence & Wine In Côtes De Provence Sainte-Victoire
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Aix-en-Provence Tour from Marseille
- Small-Group Day Tour from Marseille to Aix-en-Provence, Cassis and Marseille
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Tour of Marseille by Electric Bike
- Toulon Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Le Castellet, Cassis and Marseille
- Marseille Street Art Walking Tour
- Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Private Tour of Roman Villages