- Meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 11.15am in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Marseille.
- Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accomodating up to 8 people maximum.
- Get about 1h30 free time to visit and lunch in the pretty city of Aix-en-Provence, and then visit 2 wineries in the afternoon.
- Taste somereds full of character & finess, aromatic or gastronomic ross and lively whites.
- You will be back to Marseille around 4.45pm to the place where we met in the morning.
We have developped partnerships allowing us to take you behind the scenes: from the winemaking & the aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything!
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, the pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.