Day Tour From Hurghada To Luxor By Car
OverviewPrivate day tour from your request hotel in Hurghada to luxor to visit east and west bank
Know More about this tour
h representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada you will be transferred to Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle. The way takes 3,5 hours driving with majestic view of mountains of the western desert. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will start your tour by visiting Karnak Temple; the largest Temple in the World! The complex contains a group of Temples such as the Great Temple of Amon Ra, The Temple of Khonso, The Ipt Temple, The Temple of Ptah, the Temple of Montho and the Temple of the God Osiris. A 20m high, mud brick enclosure wall, surrounded all of these buildings. The temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples located about 3 kilometers north of Luxor on 100ha (247 acres) of land. Luxor Temple was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. Proceed your trip to visit Valley of The Kings, which was the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, and is located on the west bank at Luxor. Then to the Temple of Deir El-Bahri of Queen Hatshpsute which is one of the most characteristic temples in the whole of Egypt, due to its design and decorations. It was built of limestone, not sandstone like most of the other funerary temples of the New Kingdom period. Finally to Colossi of Memnon, two colossal statues, was stayed guard at entrance of Amenhotep III temple in ancient times, and only remaining nowadays. Name Colossi of Memnon means 'Ruler of the Dawn' and was probably given; because of 'singing' at dawn one of the statue. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be transfered back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Inclusions for Day Tour From Hurghada To Luxor By Car
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Day Tour From Hurghada To Luxor By Car
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hurghada Shore Excursion: Sinbad Submarine under the Red Sea
- 3-Hour Submarine Tour in Hurghada
- Full-Day Snorkeling Trip at Giftun Island from Hurghada
- Snorkel Trip from Sharm El-Naga Bay Hurghada
- Red Sea Full-Day Introduction to Scuba Diving
- 2 dives from a comfy boat for Certified Divers
- Snorkeling Trip to Giftun Island from Hurghada
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour from Hurghada