Day Tour From Luxor To Cairo By AirWrite a Review
Enjoy taking a flight from Luxor to Cairo on a day tour to visit the amazing Giza Pyramids. Discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Visit the Egyptian Museum, take a camel ride, felucca on the Nile and see the Great Sphinx.
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Round-trip airfares
Know More about this tour
Your representative will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise ship around 5am and transfer you to the airport by private vehicle for your flight to Cairo. The flying time is about an hour: you'll be greeted on arrival at the airport for the hour-long drive to the Giza Pyramids, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Here you'll see the three most famous pyramids: the Great Pyramid of Khufu, and the two slightly smaller pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure. Enjoy a short ride on a camel across the desert sands with these iconic tombs silhouetted against the skyline, then visit the Sphinx. Your Egyptologist guide will explain how this iconic statue, with its lion's body, dates back to the time of Khafre, and lead you around the Valley Temple where this ancient king was most likely mummified.
It's about half an hour's drive back into Cairo, where you'll enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Your next stop is the famous Egyptian Museum, home to a myriad artifacts from the Pharaonic period. Its collection spans 5,000 years and is considered the largest and most precious selection of Egyptian art in the world, including the treasures of Tutanhkhamen's tomb. Admire the golden death mask, precious jewelry, and daily items that were excavated from his tomb during the 1920s.
It's around half an hour's drive from here to Old Cairo, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you'll learn about the Jewish and Christian heritage of Coptic Cairo as you explore the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Finally, you'll visit the medieval Khan al-Khalili bazaar, one of the most famous and oldest markets in the entire Middle East, where your guide will help you shop for souvenirs.
You'll transfer to the airport in good time for your 7pm flight, arriving in Luxor around 8pm. You'll be greeted on arrival and transferred back to your hotel or cruise ship in private, air-conditioned vehicle: you'll be back at your hotel before 9pm.
Inclusions for Day Tour From Luxor To Cairo By Air
- Hotel or cruise pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Private transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide
- Restaurant lunch
- Domestic flight tickets (Luxor - Cairo - Luxor)
- Bottled water
- All taxes & service charges
Exclusions for Day Tour From Luxor To Cairo By Air
- Alcoholic drinks
- Entrance to additional sites: interior of the Pyramids, Royal Mummies Room at Egyptian Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Tour To Valley Of The Kings And Queens Hatshepsut Temple From Luxor
- Nile Cruise Tours From Luxor
- Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
- Day Tour To Cairo From Luxor By Flight
- Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Luxor
- Overnight Trip To El Minya From Luxor
- Tour Of The East Bank In Luxor
- Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples